PC Logo LR
summer background with wooden planks
Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 2.35.21 PM
Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 2.35.32 PM
Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 2.35.06 PM
Pure Creations is a proud Canadian company that is family run and extremely passionate and dedicated to a natural and healthy lifestyle. Our skin care line was born 25 years ago in Europe, when a PhD expert in distillation and extraction joined a Professional Esthetician to start a healing and rejuvenating line of skin treatment products. Since it was brought to Canada, the Pure Creations line of creams has been meticulously refined in our laboratory to produce a collection of formulas for creams promoting glowing skin and a clear, radiant complexion. Each ingredient has been carefully selected, bringing forth only the best. The result is a unique line of creams that work in significant ways while maintaining the ingredients’ essential, vibrant and distinctive properties. We believe that skin care products must contain high quality ingredients to be truly effective. We strive to incorporate natural ingredients in all of our creams and we are constantly involved in the research for better and more pure ingredients, which we believe will make a more effective natural remedy. Our creams are based on Cold Pressed Organic Aloe Vera, not water, and every product is at least 99.5% natural, with no paraben preservatives, petroleum, mineral oils, sulfates or detergent, filler, DEA, artificial colors or fragrances.
Partnering with Canadian Farmers
In the last couple of years we have been working towards not only making our products better, but to make our company exist in a more sustainable way. As a company we have decided to demonstrate our support towards our local farming movement by partnering up with Canadian Farmers to source ingredients that form the base of the Pure Creations skin care line. We receive their harvest and with the expertise of our PhD chemist we prepare ingredients for our skin care line using physical separation processes that maintain the original natural composition. Our commitment is to use applications, such extraction, adsorption, filtration, distillation and evaporation to conserve the ingredients initial properties. We are extremely excited by this unique opportunity to see an ingredient all the way from seed to jar! These partnerships have inspired us to support as many Canadian Farmers as possible, as this is not just an opportunity to show sustainability, but also to learn and share their passion with our customers. This has been an incredible experience that we have enjoyed and we would like to share with you. Check our website as we will be documenting our visits and collaborations with our Farmers and sharing their stories with you. We take great pleasure in presenting to you our most popular products in the Pure Creations line, where people of every age will benefit from their skin feeling hydrated and healthier. We invite you to share the results of our passion with us.
Pure Creations is devoted in providing natural skin care products without any compromise to product integrity or purity. We are a community of people that believe in creating a product that is not only good for you but also for our planet. Each product is design with intention from the beginning stages of choosing ingredients to the final stages of packaging. We believe that extraordinary results come from the best intentions.
Pure Creations is commited in preserving our planet, the resources that it offers and incorporating sustainable, natural ingredients in each formulation. We are dedicated to the search for better ingredients, processes, packaging and transportation to create the most effective formulations. We intentionally source local, fair trade and organic whenever possible to ensure sustainability and use of renewal and recyclable resources. We promise not to use: – parabens – petrochemicals – phthalates – synthetic fragrances and colours – sulfates – no GMO’s – no animal cruelty We are commited to offering the heighest level of service and always standing by our product.
- Our ingredients are derived from plants harvested in their untreated state.
- The ingredients are extracted without using harsh chemical processes (ie. techniques using genetic engineering, bleaching, etc).
- Our products are formulated with at least 50% Certified Organic Ingredients.
- We use no parabens, petroleum, mineral oils, sulfates or detergent, filler, DEA, artificial colors or fragrances.
- We source fair trade ingredients and when possible we source locally in Canada.
- We do not test any products on animals.
- Each and every recipe is crafted in small batches to maintain integrity and freshness.
- We make our products using gentle methods to preserve their natural effectiveness.
- Our philosophy and our commitment is to produce ingredients for our skin care products using Canadian raw materials and applying physical operations such as extraction with solvents from natural origin, adsorption and filtration on inert support, distillation and evaporation, which preserve the natural ingredient composition.
- We ensure that none of our processes include bleaching, deodorisation, irradiation, sulphonation, treatment using mercury, use of ethylene oxide or use of formaldehyde.
- Recyclability is about ease and convenience. All of our packaging is 100% recyclable. Our jars and serum bottles are made out of glass and our cleansers and toner bottles are recyclable plastic.